Camp at NY Kids Club
Camp is a great way to introduce children to many fun activities as well as expand his or her social circle for making new friends. Peer group exposure is intellectually stimulating for children and our NY Kids Club children’s enrichment camps allow kids from diverse backgrounds to interact in fun and exciting ways. Highly skilled educators make certain children are engaged in activities that are full of fun, exploration and entertainment every minute of their day.
New York City Day Camp for Kids
At NY Kids Club, time is never wasted and each day provides an exciting new adventure with benefits that include:
- Separation Preparation – NY Kids Club day camp is an ideal opportunity to transition your child from spending days at home with a parent or caretaker to participating in a structured environment with routines and schedules.
- Develop Social Skills – Day camp can be great for kids as it gives children the opportunity to make friends while having new learning adventures that are educating and fun.
- Introduction to the Arts – Nothing integrates all areas of development and is as much fun as art. Children have a hands-on introduction to various mediums to learn color, texture and form.
- Introduction to Theatre – We know the energy level that children have and channel those busy feet into age-appropriate role-play to enlighten children in a creative and safe way.
- Get the Body Moving – NY Kids Club day camp is a great place to run, climb, hop and jump as campers develop his or her motor skills. Gymnastics, sports and yoga are fun ways to boost a child’s physical development.
- Take a Travel Adventure – Our educators take kids on an adventure as they explore famous landmarks all across the country. Young travelers learn about geography and history while having tons of fun at NY Kids Club day camps.